Mahatma Gandhi, who is named “Father of the Nation” has created his space in people’s hearts with his wonderful word of peace to the world. He is an international figure who made us stand proud before the world with his wonderful deeds and words. The only message he gave to the country is peace. He is the man who introduced the concept of non-violence. He freed us from the hands of the British with his freedom movement. He taught us to win, but with peace and not with weapons. He taught us the importance of love. He taught us the success and he taught us the failure. Finally, he taught us what life is and how to lead it. Till the end, he fought for the truth. He gave wonderful quotes to the world on life, morals, values, love, truth whatnot he covered every corner.
Here are some inspiring quotes from Mahatma Gandhi. These quotes will let you know him and of course yourself in detail.
Best inspiring quotes of Mahatma Gandhi
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
- Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
- The good man is the friend of all living things.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- My life is my message.
- Nonviolence is a weapon of the strong.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- To lose patience is to lose the battle.
- Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- As long as you derive inner help and comfort from anything, keep it.
- Faith is put to the test when the situation is most difficult.
- Peace is the most powerful weapon of mankind.
- Hate the sin, love the sinner.
- The real love is to love them that hate you, to love your neighbor even though you distrust him.
- God has no religion.
- An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.
- A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.
- The one religion is beyond all speech.
- First, they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man.
- Distinguish between real needs and artificial wants and control the latter.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- There is a sufficiency in the world for man’s need but not for man’s greed.
- I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles, but today it means getting along with people.
- The future depends on what you do today.
- The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated
- Where there is love there is life.
- I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
- Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
- Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.
If you want real peace in the world, start with children.
- A principle is the expression of perfection, and as imperfect beings like us cannot practice perfection, we devise every moment limits of its compromise in practice.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!